These last four months have been some crazy blur. Too much for me to even get into. But here are the cliff notes:
- My first novel “Periodic East” will release on February 28, 2023.
- It’s a science-fiction story I started writing (by hand) about eight years ago while living in Los Angeles and I finished it during lockdown.
- I was introduced to Indie Earth Publishing, a local company in Miami that has guided me every step of the way and I couldn’t be more grateful.
- My book will be available in ebook and paperback formats.
- I will be doing book signings at local Barnes & Noble and independent bookstores (dates TBD).
- I have already been asked to write a sequel.
- I am working on the film adaptation script.
- I now have a Goodreads page where you can get more information as well as a new Instagram handle @glrauthor that will have updated posts as they come.
This is an unexpected dream come true that I could not have done without the support of my wife, my family, and friends.
Here is a mockup of the book cover. Stay tuned…